High Point University is an Enhanced member of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR). This means all faculty, staff, and students at HPU are able to sign up for free individual membership. Individual membership is NOT automatic; you must sign up. The advantage of membership is online access to the CUR Quarterly, which discusses issues about student-faculty collaborative research and scholarship for all disciplines; contact with other members of your discipline who are passionate about student-faculty collaborative work; and resources such as list-servs, discussion forums, and funding opportunities. Take advantage of this opportunity to be a CUR member.
To become an individual member of CUR:
1. Go to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click on the green “Membership” tab next to “About CUR”
3. Click on “Become a Member” and select “Individual Membership”
4. Fill out the identifying information. When you select High Point University as your school, a note will appear that says HPU is an Enhanced member and to confirm by pressing OK.
5. Continue to complete the form. You will not have to pay for your membership.