You will write two versions - a long and short version- of your abstract (project description). Before submitting your two abstracts/descriptions, print out the Submission Form so that you and your mentor can discuss the required information. Your mentor should approve your abstracts before you submit them.
- Write each abstract in your word processing program and save it. You may then copy and paste it into the space provided on the online form. This will allow for better editing. Your short abstract will be published in the High Point University Research and Creativity Symposium Program booklet as is.
- Your Short Abstract should be no longer than 50 words and your Long Abstract should be no longer than 250 words.
- If you are presenting a group project, your group only submits the project for review once. When a submission is accepted, all authors will receive notification and a link to register for the symposium.
- The deadline to submit an abstract to present research or creative work at this symposium is March 16, 2012.
- Students will be notified of their acceptance by April 2, 2012.
- For problems or questions with the submission process, please contact Dr. Joanne Altman, Director of Undergraduate Research and Creative Works, email@example.com or call 336-841-9613.
- Submission Form *
* Please note, you canNOT use the Safari browser to fill out the form. We are working on the problem and apologize for the inconvenience.